Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Secret Key To Your Happiness

The Secret Key to happiness is just decide that you are going to be happy now, no matter what it is, Just decide, even if you don't have any reason to be happy, make it up, fantasize it. Take a decision that you are going to be happy one way or another.

"I am going to be happy, if I don't do this thing, or if I don't see that person's face, or if I don't talk to that guy, or if I take a hot bath in the morning, or if I play this music, or if I see his/her face in the morning, or if I take a leave from work today." So, you decide what's going to be making you happy. You can find happiness everywhere, you have to explore it

Make good intensions for the day. This is a great technique to your happiness

• I want to be happy today

• I want to feel good today

• No matter where I am, No matter what I am doing, No matter with whom, I want to be happy today

• I want to be thankful today

• I want to be sincere today

• I want to do things that makes me happy today

Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) says that the positive 'Self-Talk' is the best practice for personal development. If you can stay purely focused upon any thought for as little as 70 seconds, the vibration is powerful enough that its manifestation starts.

So, let us focus on "I want to be happy today". Try it out, it works

"The Secret to You", A video from "The Secret". Please visit my blog for video from "The Secret" More information Visit My Blog: http://www.linoblogs.co.cc Green Tea Health information, Visit: http://www.green-tea.co.cc




Work at Home Freelance
In Celebration of Older Women
Beautiful Forever
Living With Food Related Diseases
Living With Food Related Diseases

No comments: