Monday, March 10, 2008

Why Celebrate?

I learned a lot about life, love, and happiness between the time my first husband divorced me because he was 'tired' of having a family and when I met my second husband who was still reeling from the fact that his wife left him.

Not enough - as I didn't realize that I should have let my second husband resolve his issues 'before' we married. But then - live and learn. I am just happy that I never made the mistake 99% of divorcees make...remarrying the same type of person who you divorced to prove it 'wasn't your fault' or that you can 'get it right' this time.

The one thing I learned that has improved my life, lifestyle, and life choices is that life is a celebration. You only get one chance. I was only 30 once. I will never get to live my life over again. But, I am only 44, which means technically, I do.

Think about it. At 44 years old I can relive every moment of my life again. I can redo everything I've done up to now. In essence, I have a second chance. That in itself is something worth celebrating.

Every day that I have to live is worth a celebration. Next time something happens stop for a few minutes and celebrate.



Work at Home Freelance
In Celebration of Older Women
Beautiful Forever
Living With Food Related Diseases
Living With Food Related Diseases

No comments: